Why are my boosters suddenly locked?

Options

Best Answers

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,044 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sometimes, you have a level without using boosters.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @michellianlogic, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Can you please tell me if you are still seeing it in the game today?  I am not aware of the studio doing this for any level.  @Yosca might be right that it's a level without using boosters.  Let's see if any other player is seeing this in their game.  I am not that high up in the game yet but I haven't come across it on any of my levels.  Let's see if other players start reporting this and if it's the same level.

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Elsa. It’s a level without using boosters, I’ve had more

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know this @Yosca. Why wouldn't they allow boosters on a game mode like that?
  • Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @ElsaNo idea, maybe to bring some variation into the game? By the way, these unusable booster levels are not difficult to play.
  • michelleianlogic
    michelleianlogic Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! And yes my booster came back after I finished that level. 

Kinda weird if you ask me...
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa, I have come across several levels such as these that will not allow me to use any boosters. They are far and few between, but they do exist. :)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @BeckyBubblegum how are you doing today?  That is very strange to set up a level but then take away the boosters.  Why not just make it extremely difficult and let the players use the boosters.  By the way, what do you think of that race thing?  I do not like it and I have no option but to click on it in order to play the game.  I set up an idea to have the race shut off so I don't have that pop up box show up when I open the game.  If you or anyone else wants to vote, please let them know that the idea is here.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa, I'm doing fine, thank you! Since you asked for my opinion on the Episode Race, I went ahead and voted for your idea and provided my answer there. :smiley:
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I know that we had a message asking us for our feedback on it but this weekend it really annoyed me and I would rather not play it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?