Change of the graphics

Saloni
Saloni Posts: 1 Newbie
Plz don't change the graphics and keep it as it was before for candy crush soda . The new one doesn't look that good and thus it is irritating to continue to play 

Comments

• Suzie-4
    Suzie-4 Posts: 28 Level 2
    I agree. Things just “pop” and you can’t see what is happening. I don’t like it.
  • flicker
    flicker Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also don't like the new design/graphics. It doesn't give the same gameplay satisfaction. It's also difficult to track what has happened on the board after using striped candies, colour bombs, etc. 
  • tpryor70
    tpryor70 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree.  At first I thought there was something wrong with my game because I no longer saw the movement of the striped candies.  I really dont like it.  Sometimes it is ok to leave things alone.  Don't fix it if it's not broken. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Could one of you please do a print screen and post it here so that I can get an idea of what you are seeing? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?