Question & Problem

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,521 Sweet Legend
Hello! I'm not so good with the new program app yet. The treasure chest I collected over 600 yesterday and today comes a new team and I was reset to 120.

ย How so?

ย An explanation would be very helpful please. And one more thing: I've already shared it a few times, but it comes only vague excuses or it will be ignored immediately. I now play soda on the app and even the train - problem is the same as on the PC. You have 2 moves and play and it goes to 0. That would have to be checked !!!

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @Spinnifix how are things in Germany? I would like to answer your question but I want to make sure I understand what you're asking. Whenever the team resets and you get a new team you start over on your points . They change teams so that you can be provided with a team who plays as frequently as you . This is so no one gets inactive team members while others pull all the weight. I hope this helps and please PM me if you have further questions. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,521 Sweet Legend
    @marscrushinit

Hello!

ย Thanks for the answers and I'm fine and Germany is still standing. (:

ย Yes, I understood the first part. Only you never manage the 800, right? Unfortunately my 2nd part of the question was ignored again. Why do not you want to see the problem? I pay attention to the trains and do not play them so easily.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?