Someone is stuck on the throne!

Options
Yaz_Milani
Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
@xarly there’s an issue with my BGH. It shows that someone else is on the throne but it won’t allow me to play. 
Screen shot below. 

Answers

• netboy65
    netboy65 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I get the exact same thing
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Yaz_Milani, Hope you are having a nice day and Hearty Welcome @netboy65 to our Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

We used to have a different version of BGH where King Chewy was not allowing us to take the throne for more than once in a 24 hours period... do you remember that?  I have not played the event today yet, so cannot be sure!!

But, last week or so, when I had the same issue, I followed below steps and the BGH was open again for me to play!  It could just be loading issue!!  So try these below steps....

1) Force close the App -->  Clear the Cache --> Open the game again 

2) If that did not work...  Force close the App --> Disconnect the WiFi --> Clear the Cache -->  Turn off the device for 5 min and restart it...

Usually, the glitch will be fixed with the first step itself!  But, please let me know how it goes! 

Thank you both and hope the glitch will be fixed!  Have a great rest of the day =) 
  • Yaz_Milani
    Options
    hey there @Pummy Raj
    i did all the above right away.. I’m familiar with resetting stuff lol! 
    It seemed like a glitch which didn’t last more than an hour so it’s fine now. Thanks anyway 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @netboy65 welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to confirm that this behaviour is under investigation. Sorry I couldn't come back earlier. @Yaz_Milani or @netboy65 , do you still have the issue?
  • netboy65
    Options
  • Yaz_Milani
    Options
    @Xarly Thanks for getting back. I’m sure you are busy. It didn’t last long for me and I haven’t had BGH yet so if it does happen this weekend I’ll be sure to inform you. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I would like to play it too. Why can not I get it? I already have a tablet with the app. I really do not understand it. I can not get some of what everyone has. Is really unfair !!!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks both!

Please tag me here if during this weekend's event you have it as well. If so, I will escalate it again.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • netboy65
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?