Mr Toffee Chat

Options
Sloan4205
Sloan4205 Posts: 5 Level 2
Request for chat board to chat with teammates.  Need a way to tell teammates to get off a tile if they are not going to complete.  Else, give us ability to remove a teammate from a tile on the board.  I started a row I know I could complete pretty quickly (2 days).  But teammate took the last tile I need to complete the row and has not removed themselves from the tile or completed the task for several days now.  Don't even know if they are still playing the game, and I'm stuck to use 2 switches so I can maybe 1 back for completing the row?  Help.
Sloan4205

16 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    We need to know what task they are working on in their tile and how they are progressing. If no progress is made in a certain amount of time allow another teammate to take over as mentioned by Sloan4205
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi both,

This is a great suggestion and something that we are actually looking into. If you can get others from the community to upvote your idea, it would be a great tool for us here to be able to pitch it as a thing the community is interested on.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Nena1234
    Nena1234 Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I am currently on a game board since about one week and my other 2 team mates aren’t doing anything. The way it looks like right now i might be on this board for a very long time yet and it is very annoying. Why should they get a price if I am doing all the work?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    I think the rule is that they have to complete at least 1 tile to  be eligible. It should definitely stay that way. This is when it would be nice to know what they are sitting on and if they are making any progress. The hard tiles like passing a certain number of levels, earning stars can take a long time if only 1 person is trying to do this. These should be eliminated or worked on as a group effort.
  • Nancy1234
    Nancy1234 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I would like to know what the prize is for completing a row or column.  Is there a specific reward for each row or column or is it random?  When we had quests, some of them were more difficult but you knew what the reward was and could decide if it was worth using some of your boosters because the prize was better than what you had to use.  But with Mr. Toffee's Fair you don't know and it usually is not as good as what you used.  It makes me not want to use any boosters especially since it seems that King has decided to not reward any powerful boosters (coloring candies, candy bombs, or double fish) that you can bank.  You only get them for an hour whether you use it or not.  
  • MrBlisterThumb
    MrBlisterThumb Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    DO. NOT. WANT.!!!!!
    The last thing I need is to be bothered in a casual game by people because I am NOT participating in a side-game!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @Sloan4205, just saw that you added my name to your idea.  I am gathering a list of ideas from this community.  This is a great idea and I just voted for it.  I will try to get the word out in the community to come vote for this! 

I just posted your idea in my Facebook group so hopefully we get more votes today!
  • jshelley1
    jshelley1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Can you make it Perfectly clear that Teammates are not in competition with each other?! So aggravating! Thx!
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Options
    jshelley1 said:
    Can you make it Perfectly clear that Teammates are not in competition with each other?! So aggravating! Thx!
    i completely agree!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?