Purchase candies for Soda Crush and What are gold bars for?

Options
Paddy01
Paddy01 Posts: 2 Newbie
If we purchase the
Offered candies to 'buy', on the Soda crush site there is no explanation on how they are to work - only ours for 2 Hours??? No thank you.  I want the ones I could 'save' on my 'site' while I'm playing so I can use them when I 'need' them....

Also What are gold bars for???

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,020 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Paddy01 - I'm not sure I understand your question correctly.  Are you referring to the special offer once you collect a certain amount of tickets?  The idea of the timed boosters is that you are going to continue playing so the timed boosters would be useful to you.  I understand why you would prefer to be able to save them for later, but unfortunately that is not how the special offer works.  You might post it as an idea but make sure it hasn't been suggested already (and if it has - then vote for it).
    As far as gold bars are concerned - you can use them to purchase extra moves which definitely can come in handy!
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options
    Gold bars are the “premium” currency.  I have 2k and would sell them all for $20 if I could.  They are worthless.
  • Paddy01
    Paddy01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I agree Wiggles, that's why I don't buy them ;-)  BTDT a l o n g time ago, I believe when I first tried out Candy Crush... Guess I don't have to come on 'here' anymore thanks again all <3

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Paddy01, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?