Kick people off your team

jsr1928
jsr1928 Posts: 7 Level 2
In the team area for boosters in candy crush soda, we can only pick 2 tiles a day. I cant continue because for the last 3 days people have not completed the challenge. There should be an option to kick them off a tile after a certain time has passed. I beat all levels so i cannot play the pass new stages tiles
9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spiffie02
    Spiffie02 Posts: 24 Level 2
    But it would be nice to give them a chance! I have an idea you could post instead: what about choosing your own team mates? Then you could choose active players. But I suppose that might not work well anyways, have a great day!!❤
  • jsr1928
    edited August 2019
    24 hours is more than enough of a chance. Its been 4 days. I wish they bring back the 3 individual challenges you can do by yourself instead of waiting for incompetent players
  • Spiffie02
    What if they don't play the game for 24 hours? And sometimes the tiles need time to complete. Have a great day!
  • jsr1928
    Still kick them off after 24 hrs. If not, then let me choose a new clean board. Its not fair to the rest of us that cant move on until new levels come out. See attached picture. All the green check marks are mine. The 2 guys in the middle are screwing it up. It has been like this for 4 days and I have to wait till new levels get released to complete the new level challenges which are the only tiles left. I find it very aggravating to play with people who are terrible. Solo is the best way unless you can class match people to skill levels and not put good players with losers.
  • Spiffie02
     But on a team the people are different! The team's with all beginners would never win. They need YOU to help them! That's why it makes sense to mix and match people. If you play a sport, you know that some team.members are more.skilled than others. Besides, the point of the competition is to Have fun! 😁
  • jsr1928
    Sorry, but im a gamer. I play to win. I want a team of winners. All these guys have to do is collect 120 orange or match a fish to a bomb. On my xbox or ps4, i rank up and play with equals. This is infuriating. If you want to match losers with winners thats ok, but the winner should have to option to at least leave a board
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @jsr1928, thank you for posting your idea.  I'm not sure if kicking them off your team might be a good idea.  How about, we ask the studio if they can add a reshuffle to this challenge and then if you don't see the team members playing then you have the option to reshuffle.  I just don't know if there would be a limit of how many times you can do this but let's try it as a reshuffle.
  • jsr1928
    That sounds like a great idea

• lilac68
    lilac68 Posts: 89 Level 2
    I'm gonna start kicking 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Not enough votes, old - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?