🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Visit the Candy Crush Soda team in our London Studio!

Options
Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi Soda fans!  

Are you living or traveling to London between the 20th and 22nd of August? Do you want to meet some of the Candy Crush Soda team and test out some new features?

We are always happy to talk to our players and get their feedback, and this time we want to do it person! If you’re interested, fill in this short survey with some basic information and an email where we can contact you 😉

If you have any questions just leave a comment below. 

Have a sweet day 🍭🍬🍫

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options
    At this time I am on vacation on the Baltic Sea. Unfortunately, I do not get away from here. Pity!
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    I went last month. I felt like I was a 5 year old in a candy shop 🤣🥰

The place is gorgeous I could spend all day there. 

Best of all I was given a bag of goodies! 

I would’ve liked to speak to actual King employees rather than an external HR.. however you can’t have it all.. or can you? 🤣💞
  • jiffypop
    jiffypop Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have been too headquarters just recently, Tiffi invited me and although Yetti was working security I snuck by him when we was SO SURPRISED by my bribe of a confection I CANNOT CONFESS. IF I DO I WOULD HURT MY ABILITY TO EVER REGAIN ENTRANCE TO THE SWEET VACATION SPOTS,  RESERVED FOR THE VERY FEW...On lemonade lake or the plush cabins in the chocolate mountains.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?