Internet connection

Options
LynnT
LynnT Posts: 8 Level 2
Is anyone else having an issue with SCC connecting to the internet? I’m going on day 2 as of now. 

Comments

• Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
    Same problem here! I "don't have" WiFi since April. I basically have WiFi but the game doesn't sense it. I guess the issue is with my device, I found no solution but I learned to get along with it.
    I'm also not playing through Facebook, so the problem probably doesn't come from there...
  • LynnT
    Options
    I never Log in through Facebook. And I don’t believe it’s your device. 
    I had this problem once once before and I think I was told to reinstall, it cleared up the issue, but we shouldn’t have to reinstall every time they have an issue 
  • Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yes, I was told about the reinstalling, too, but I didn't try it as I was afraid my progress would be gone
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @LynnT and @Karolykaaa, sorry we missed your post!

Do you mind telling me which device you're playing on? Apple, Android, Kindle?

• LynnT
    Options
    I’m on Apple.
    but this seems to be an issue on all devices. Not just certain ones. 
  • saharb
    saharb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have a problem like this and i cant save my progress what shoud i do 
    help me plz
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

The no Internet connection is only resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the game app but please be aware that you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device.  

@LynnT, I don't understand why after reinstalling the game that you get that same connection error. 

As long as you all play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress is saved on their servers.  At any time, if you do lose your progress you can always follow the steps from here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?