No internet connection on android

Options
zosewera
zosewera Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi, I need help, my candcm crush has not been able to connect to the net since early July. I have tried all the suggestions from previous posts but it's not working.

Thanks 

Comments

• mina6969
    mina6969 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Im on level 1252 snd im trying to log on and its not working i dont wNt yo lose my levels
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @mina6969 and @zosewera!

If the game app is up to date as well as you're device, I'm afraid the next steps is to reinstall the game app. Yes, this will make you lose your Boosters and lives so try using these if you can before deleting the game app.

We only replace items that has been purchased so we won't be able to replace all boosters. Oh, and remember to connect the game app back to Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back.

Hope this helps 😉
  • zosewera
    zosewera Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. It's up to date so the next step is to delete and reinstall.   Thanks.
  • mina6969
    mina6969 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Will i lose my levels? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Don't ever worry about losing your progress as long as you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their servers.  However, if you never played through either my suggestion is to start now.  Without either one of these platforms you can lose your progress at any time.  If you need any help on getting your progress back please tag me and I can direct you further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?