Options
Sherman
Sherman Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello your app is not allowing me to login via Facebook. It us not a connection issue due to my connection i have done it on both Wi-Fi and 4G. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Leony Thanks for tagging me here  :)
    Hi, @Sherman
    Welcome, and thank you for becoming a member of the King Community! I will be very happy if I can help you.

You must log out of the game, before changing your Facebook or Kingdom password. In most cases, after we change the password for Facebook, we use the ''Log out from all devices'' option. By doing this, your game app will be corrupted. Moreover, many people are mistakenly logging into ''Register with Email''Option when logging in. If it does, there is no way to go back without uninstalling it. 
    According to your screenshot, your game app has been corrupted, so you'll need to uninstall and reinstall it.
    You will lose all stored boosters for this, which is not refundable.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you. Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Sherman, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?