why all those glitches? what is going on?

Anne_Martin
Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
It is not only that we hate the new game, but nothing is working properly. 
The bubble gum machine disappears, it is a glitch due to the change of HTML. Mr Stupid works as if it had been designed by a 10year old. no one can explain it (does not deliver the rewards if you get one, makes most rewards impossible by poor placing of the tasks, asks you to pick up a task after you've done the 2 you are allowed to complete daily, cheats on the results of said tasks, etc), Pet Rescue won't be available on computers because it would be too much work, the games freeze regularly, nothing works properly, some paid for boosters they did not get, the gold bars and boosters of many vanished, and no complaint is  ever answered.
You would expect such beginners mistakes from a new company, launching a new game. But not from veterans!
Could it be that the major layoffs of February have damaged the King part of Activision much more than they pretend? to make an Android game ready for Windows should only take a few days, to fix minor glitches like Mr Stupid not working should be done in a few hours.
With the codes, any programmer could do it easily. 
And I only named a few of the problems!
Could someone explain? I'm puzzled.
One thing is sure, you do not want to pay for anything in such conditions, scared too much of possible hacking. If it does not work, it must be fixed!

Comments

• Emjay
    Emjay Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Candy Crush Soda Saga has changed so much that it is useless playing this game unless you are prepared to pay and play all day.  I do NOT want to spend 2 and half hours trying to get a key.  I want the gift boxes back.  I can't get past a level for days. Was an avid player and so enjoyed spending a half hour with my coffee in the am.  Sorry, but will have to give up something I really enjoyed.  The new changes are awful and do nothing to add to the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?