Just had my daily.....

Options
Pickles123
Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
edited September 2019 in Discussions
30 minutes free play, with a colour bomb.
Passed my usual one level a day, until my free lives ran out. Then Batula drops the impossible key, when I have one life left.
So that’s another chest I won’t be opening, unless I buy boosters or extra lives. I’m an adult, with an above average IQ, I’m not even mildly ** Removed by CM - off-topic and offensive **, gullible or ignorant, so I won’t be buying any add ins.
So another boring day on Candy Crush, way to go Activision 👍
See you tomorrow, when I can guarantee the losers in my episode race, have all finished, by buying boosters 😂😂

Comments

• Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    30 minutes free play, with a colour bomb.
    Passed my usual one level a day, until my free lives ran out. Then Batula drops the impossible key, when I have one life left.
    So that’s another chest I won’t be opening, unless I buy boosters or extra lives. I’m an adult, with an above average IQ, I’m not even mildly autistic, gullible or ignorant, so I won’t be buying any add ins.
    So another boring day on Candy Crush, way to go Activision 👍
    See you tomorrow, when I can guarantee the losers in my episode race, have all finished, by buying boosters 😂😂
    Ok, what is the “impossible key”. Yet another feature I’ve never seen in my game
  • Pickles123
    Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
    Options
    It’s the latest scam, a chest that’s four levels away, you get a set time to unlock it.
    Its as difficult as all the latest features.
  • Kathyrnn
    Options
    Thanks Pickles.  Another poster said they lost their “gift boxes” when they got this feature.  Do you know what gift boxes they were referring to.  I want to update in hopes I get ads back, but now I’m hesitant.
  • golfingbob
    golfingbob Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Why do I always get a prize just when my lives run out? Just another reason this game sucks.
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    The gift boxes were little treasure chests every so many levels. Once you reached each one, you would get free lives for 30 mins or an hour (can’t remember which) and 15 mins of a booster. 

• Kathyrnn
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?