Daily booster is not showing today. Will i lose my consecutive streak again?

Options
Cindy-25
Cindy-25 Posts: 9 Level 2
Daily booster is not showing today.  Will i lose my consecutive streak again?  The reason i say again is it has wipe outnand make me start over 2 times in the last yearand a half but this time it is not even doing that.   It just isnt showing up.  Did you take away that daily consecutive prize?

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    Cindy-25 said:
    Daily booster is not showing today.  Will i lose my consecutive streak again?  The reason i say again is it has wipe outnand make me start over 2 times in the last yearand a half but this time it is not even doing that.   It just isnt showing up.  Did you take away that daily consecutive prize?
    Don’t worry about losing your daily streak!  It never improves at all, it’s strictly a 3-day cycle of 2 hours-worth of the pre-game boosters.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    The main difference is that the 30 free minutes isn't available until day 7.  Otherwise, 2 hours of that days booster starts at day 1.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    The main difference is that the 30 free minutes isn't available until day 7.  Otherwise, 2 hours of that days booster starts at day 1.
    Free lives are useless.  With BGH available every day which upon completion grants an hour worth the initial thirty minutes mean nothing.  If you fail to complete the five ez levels in the first half hour you deserve to wait a half hour to try again.
  • Cindy-25
    Cindy-25 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Cindy-25 said:
    Don’t worry about losing your daily streak!  It never improves at all, it’s strictly a 3-day cycle of 2 hours-worth of the pre-game boosters.
    Yep it reset me again.  I thought the longer you played consecutively the better the reward.  I play every day, even if it is only 1 game but this is the 3rd time it has reset me.  My goal was to make it to a year.  Thought I'd get a magical LOL reward :) at a year.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    Cindy-25 said:
    Cindy-25 said:
    Yep it reset me again.  I thought the longer you played consecutively the better the reward.  I play every day, even if it is only 1 game but this is the 3rd time it has reset me.  My goal was to make it to a year.  Thought I'd get a magical LOL reward :) at a year.
    One would think that, but nope, it never gets better.  I was up to 400 something days and it was the same as day 1.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?