Almost 5 months - Advertisement problem not fixed

Options
Kathyrnn
Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
On 9/18/19 I posted the thread “Advertisements” asking why the advertisements weren’t running?  Queen Bee responded and said King was aware of the problem and was working hard to fix the problem, but didn’t have a “timeframe” for the fix.
On 10/2/19 I posted in the “Advertisements” thread; the “After ad screen goes black” thread; and on Queen Bee’s page asking if the had a “timeframe” for fixing this problem.  I got no response.
King was first notified about this problem on 5/29/19.  We are now coming up on 5 months and it still hasn’t been fixed.  When will King be fixing this problem?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Kathymn, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Unfortunately we are not privy to their priority list. 

• Kathyrnn
    Options
    Elsa, while I do appreciate you taking time to respond......it it was in no way helpful in solving my problem.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It's not just your problem.  It's quite a few players that have this problem and now it's happening in CC Saga too.  I am not a programmer so I have no clue how long it takes or where it is on their priority list.  Unforunately, that is the only answer that I have right now.
  • Kathyrnn
    Options
    Thank you Elsa, this was helpful. I am not a programmer, but I took quite a few courses.  In the 5 months this hasn’t been fixed, King has managed to change the graphics for the soda reward, roll out Batula’s key, take away the previous 2 hour mystery boxes, and a number of other changes.  This means this isn’t ever going to be a priority for them and let’s me know to help make it a priority for them.  Thank you for the answer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?