🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Pickles123
Pickles123 Posts: 111 Level 2
Day 4 on yet another Bull$hit level......the game’s corrupt.

Comments

• Pickles123
    Double jellyfish, where would you expect these ‘boosters’ to head, bearing in mind, the developers claim you can buy double jellyfish, to help you complete a level......
  • Pickles123
    Yep, they completely ignored the objective and headed straight for two harmless liquorice.
    Cant wait for the Activision/King apologists to come in and explain this latest, blatant cheating by the game.
    Xarly ?
    Elsa ?
    Anyone ?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Pickles123, you didn't tag us so no one will see your message.  You have to put the @ before the person's name.  Do you mind if I ask you a question?  Why are you always so negative about the game?  I understand your frustration and empathize with what you are feeling but do you really think that players are going to want to respond to you when you write this?  I know that you are serious but so am I.  I have seen negative players get extremely nasty to the point where they get banned.  You seem like a sweet person and I wouldn't want that to happen to you.  Why not take a day or two off from the game and then come back to it.  I don't play nearly as much as I used to play because I get very frustrated.
  • Pickles123
    Im negative because I hate the fact, a once brilliant game has been ruined by Activision’s greed. 
    I don’t really care if people respond or not,to be completely honest. This is a forum for people to express opinions, I’m merely expressing mine.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Pickles123 that is fine that you are expressing your thoughts and I agree that Activision has made a lot of changes.  I think I also liked the old way better.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?