Back to level 1!!!

Options
cljeske
cljeske Posts: 2 Newbie
Soda took me back to level 1 today. Lost everything. Help!!!

Comments

• sunsetlver
    sunsetlver Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I was also zapped back to Level 1 last night. I am watching your post to see if you get an answer from anyone....I was in the 1300s. 
  • cljeske
    cljeske Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I deleted the game, went back to App Store to reinstall. When I searched for CC Soda, my game said “open”. I opened it and I was back to my 3000+level. However, new problem is now I have to go to App Store to play. I can’t get the game to reinstall on my iPhone. Hope someone can guide to a solution. 
  • watermelon1
    watermelon1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi I’ve been playing for a while without linking to Facebook or email and am up to around level 2444. I recently signed up to a King’s account and thought to link my current game to this new email account. I tried to do that today and I’ve lost my game progress and now it’s back to level 1. Would you be able to restore my game progress to my email account? Thanks 
  • TedyAzmieda
    TedyAzmieda Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Me too. I try to play game on pc then Saga take me back to level 1. Even after save the Saga at the hp. I was at 14++ 😓 Then try to recover but still cannot go back to current level. Trying to connect to fb then suddenly at level 124. I thought everything is already saved by King account😫 but its not.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?