🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Tick tock, tick tock...

2»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,641 Sweet Legend
    Wait until you see the tree animated!  That will be uploaded as we get closer to the holiday.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited November 2019

On the 25th of November…

1914: Baseball Hall of Famer Joe DiMaggio was born in Martinez, California

⚾️⚾️⚾️⚾️

1940 Woody Woodpecker debuts with release of Walter Lantz’s “Knock Knock”

🐦🐦🐦🐦

1952 The longest running play in history, “The Mousetrap” written by Agatha Christie premiered in London

🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️

1989 - Milli Vanilli’s Blame It on the Rain hit the charts

🎼🎼🎼🎼

2013: The Australian Richards Family Sets Christmas Lights Record with over 500,000 lights around their home

🎄🎄🎄🎄

Ready for another unforgettable 25th of November?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,641 Sweet Legend
    Yes @Xarly I am ready for it!  =)
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    I hate you Mr. Pink you took my all boosters in lucky beans(candy crush saga game) 
    You are greedy 😑😑😑😑
  • How do I know if I’ve completed the challenges for the Treasure Troll Event? I passed 3 levels which is supposed to unlock a special edition of bubblegum hill, but it still looked the same. I then completed all levels of bubblegum hill, but not sure if that was enough to complete the troll treasure event. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey all,

The time waiting has finished and the truth has been revealed: We're celebrating our 1st Year Anniversary of this Community!

How and where? Check the below threads and meet you all there:

1.- Win Gold Bars and and exclusive badge in our fantastic Community Quiz. How well do you know the Community?
    If you guess all 5 questions right, you will receive 100 Gold Bars and a unique badge.

2.- Write a sweet comment on our Happy Anniversary thread  and you’ll automatically receive our historic “I was here” badge.

3.- Our Superstar Elsa has an awesome birthday surprise for all of us! You can find it here

I'll close this thread now but we're all looking very forward to seeing you celebrate with us and... who knows, maybe be one of the winners of gold bars!

Cheers and thanks for an amazing year,
    Xarly
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?