Bubblegum hill

Options
sudes
sudes Posts: 8 Level 2
Fix the damn bug that keeps blocking people from retaking the throne on bubblegum hill.  This is at 2 months straight that one can win once and cant play again.  I lost the throne yesterday afternoon and still cannot redo the levels

Comments

• staccy
    staccy Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Its been quite sometimes that my candy crush soda does not have bubblegum hill while my family members have it. We are all using the same phone, apps are updated too. Pls help. 
  • BUTTERBEAN11
    BUTTERBEAN11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same here. What’s up with that?
  • EveryMan
    EveryMan Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    sudes said:
    Fix the damn bug that keeps blocking people from retaking the throne on bubblegum hill.  This is at 2 months straight that one can win once and cant play again.  I lost the throne yesterday afternoon and still cannot redo the levels
    That bug is still alive and well. I have to do a whole song and dance with the menu -> home button, go back into the main level map, tap Bubblegum Hill. Nope, still checked off. Do the same thing again—maybe tap on a level to bring up the start level window, back out of it and MAYBE the Earn Crown window pops up. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited December 2019
    Options
    EveryMan said:
    sudes said:
    That bug is still alive and well. I have to do a whole song and dance with the menu -> home button, go back into the main level map, tap Bubblegum Hill. Nope, still checked off. Do the same thing again—maybe tap on a level to bring up the start level window, back out of it and MAYBE the Earn Crown window pops up. 
    This is exactly what you need to do.  Keep going back to the main menu, then click play, then click on the BGH icon, then revert back to the map screen then the main menu again.  At least three times, then you’ll be good to go.  Of course fixing this isn’t a priority for King as the successful completion of the feature rewards you with free boosters that don’t increase their income.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?