Skip after completing level

What puts me off playing this game is that you cannot skip anything once you have completed a level to jump straight onto the next level. There should be an option to skip straight through without having to wait for the bonus on your last moves and promotional pop-ups.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• rach4040
    rach4040 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree.  Sometimes I only have time for quick games and no time to sit and wait b/c sometimes it takes forever. Add a “Skip” option, please!!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @ashleemia, thanks for your idea.  What pop-ups are you referring to?  The only pop-ups that I see in the game is when I click to exit the level and it asks me if I'm sure that I want to do it.  Is there anything else that you are seeing that I'm not?
  • ashleemia
    ashleemia Posts: 4 Newbie
    @Elsa regarding the pop-ups, I am referring to when you finish the game and move to the next level, you cannot quickly move to the next level without something popping up about collecting golden tickets or the progress you have made in your team, or whether you want to earn the crown! If I want to see any of those things, I can click on them. I don’t need reminding or prompting every time I complete a level. Also, what contributes to the waiting time between levels is the fact that you have to watch each bonus move after you have completed the game before returning to the main screen (where all the pop ups then come before you can actually click to play next game) 
  • ashleemia
    ashleemia Posts: 4 Newbie
    @Elsa if you want to know what I mean, play Toonblast. They have a skip button when you complete the game and allow you to move to the next level quickly, creating fluidity when you are ‘on a roll’. They do not bombard me with promotions or pop up anything about bonuses. The only time you do get a pop up about taking part in team competitions is at the beginning and at the end. The button is there if you want to see your progress but they won’t constantly tell you. I play toonblast every day and resort to Candycrush when I am waiting for lives. You straight away notice the difference.. it is discouraging but most people either don’t say it or don’t realise why they are discouraged to play 
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    I understand what you mean, @ashleemia. For instance, many times I'm about to run out of a booster while playing Bubblegum Hill and I'm stuck waiting for the extra candies on the board to blow up before they will allow me to continue to the next level. I've also had Yeti pop up on my screen at rather inopportune times.
  • _Elsa_
    Now I get it!  Thanks for giving the extra information.
  • _Elsa_

Not enough votes, old - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?