We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Soda Saga - golden bars lost

Ich80
Ich80 Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi everyone!
Recently, I connected my Candy Crush Soda Saga game with facebook and as I opened game all my golden bars are gone! (I had around 250) Disappointed, I wanted to disconnect from facebook, but the game "warned me" if I do so, I go back to level 1. I play this game long time, have already 2600+ levels and don't want to loose my progress. On the other side, I am not happy with loosing 250 golden bars. I would really appriceate if somebody can help me about this problem.
(P.S. Email adress that I am registered with on King as a player is not the same like my facebook e- mail adress, maybe that'srelevant to notice.)
Thank you all in advance for the answers!
Greets, 
Mira

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

I would like to ask you to play and finish level 1 again.

Then please update it and clear the cache. Then it should be okay again.

♥ Good luck ♥
  • Ich80
    Hi, thanks for your answer. Did you mean by that I should disconnect from facebook and complete level 1 again? How can I "update" it?
  • Spinnifix
    No don't separate.

You just have to play it level 1 again and finish it.

Then update your device and clear the cache.

I will give you a link.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

So please look for your device and the problem.

That should help you then !!

Good luck
  • Ich80
    Hi! Thanks again foryour help. I did disconnect from facebook, completed level 1 and then signed in with my king account. My levels are back, boosters are there, but the golden bars aren't. Also, if I start the game, there's no button "connect to facebook" anymore, instead, there's a button with "profile" on it. Does it mean I can't get my golden bars anymore?
  • Spinnifix
    Hi there! Are you playing on a mobile device? 

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again. 

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good Luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?