The game is cheating us

Options
Lovly2008
Lovly2008 Posts: 13 Level 2
Candy crush soda is now programmed to make special candies explode whenever they come in contact with another special candy.  They are only to explode when there are 3 of the same color.  Because of this, you cannot win the game at all, without paying for boosters or 2 extra turns.  It used to be one turn, now you fixed it where you will need 2 turns.  I can see you wanting to make money but is it legal for you to cheat to do so?  No, this is not a glitch.  This is done purposely.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,843 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You get a lot of free boosters and you can end the game. You are not forced to buy. But I would like to send you to the ideas area and there you can vote a lot. If you have an idea, you can open one yourself. Just look around to see if it hasn't already been opened.

Good luck

• Lovly2008
    Options

So you admit, the game is beating us? It does no good to buy boosters because once you buy them, they make the games even more difficult until you use them up. People play these games because they like them but no one ever thought you would chest us to make us not win. Now, I can't even get lives from my friends. Nor do I get but one request for lives each 5 games. Why is that? You feel it's ok to try and force us to pay for lives too? I have noticed also that after playing the same game about 50 times, you then will win the game for us. That's when you can really see all that was purposely being blocked. Sonce the game is not adhering to its own rules, I think there might be a real problem there.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,843 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there! I do not buy anything. And I'm still over 2000. If you're annoyed then don't play it! The levels become more difficult, that's logical and you get lots of free boosters. I don't know why you're complaining. If you play on PC with Window 7 and you have nothing there and only the purchase version, then I would understand. Because I have both. I could play on the PC without everything or with the tablet where I can get everything for free. With the PC I would not be ready for a long time!

• Lovly2008
    Options

Why are the special candies exploding when they get in the vicinity of another special candy, especially a spotted one? We are suppose to be able to put them together for special effects?

• Leanne-4
    Leanne-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have also noticed the special candies spontaneously exploding too Lovly2008! I thought it was just unlucky til it happened a few times. Have you also noticed that sometimes when you are close to completing a level the app crashes and when you restart you have lost a life?

it is becoming much more frustrating and much less fun.

• Lovly2008
    Options

Wow, no, it hasn't started crashing yet. But I'm no longer able to get lives from my friends, nor do I get request for lives anymore either. I'm guessing they have different ways to cheat in different places, so we all dont come together complaining of the same thing. People need to start speaking up and at least put a dent in the amount of ways the rich seem to be getting too rich off of all of us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?