Getting ripped off by these "KING"

Options

It is clear that these games corner people and try to force them to buy weapons. One can be playing for a little bit and when a couple of levels and it allows you to win levels you don't when and by just knowing what you're doing the game will allow you to pass a level. And after its got you a little warm drop and going strong it will start to stall you on a particular level to the point where you're worked up enough that you're gonna buy weapons. This seems to be a common tactic for all the king games it is a rip off I'm trying to figure out how somebody could record this and maybe we could Sue this company because I don't mind pain into it but when I see that pattern that gets real frustrating and I'm not trying to pay more into it anymore!!!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,914 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Yes, the games are designed in such a way that they shouldn't be created right away. The levels also become more difficult, as it is supposed to be a challenge for the player. If you want to buy, you are welcome to do so. Only nobody is forced to buy. Because there are many free boosters or live for a limited time. What you are going to do, you can not get away with it. It is up to you whether you want to play it or not !! I would suggest that you take a break.

Good luck

• NARCISO65SALAS
    NARCISO65SALAS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I will not put one more penny into this crap. The games are rigged. They are made to kind off pin you into a corner to force you to buy!! Also many times I have noticed when I make a move and KNOW which candy and or color is supposed to appear, something else appears so that my move doesn't get the outcome that was supposed to be.

• crystalsfrazier
    crystalsfrazier Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

If it's a gimmick, I have definitely fallen pray to it.

• NARCISO65SALAS
    NARCISO65SALAS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I would like to hear it. I don't mind buying from time to time or when I am in a bind, but with these two games I clearly see the set up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?