Candy Crush Soda Saga 987 | Completed Mr. Toffee Fair's Tasks & Got The Boosters

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
Candy Crush Soda Saga 987   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   ONE TRY
GOAL: Get the Bears Above The Candy String! 0/1 In 33 Moves.
Played & Recorded on May 15, 2019 on Windows 10 App

https://youtu.be/ArS3lnlxxas

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    My teammates and I completed my and we got our boosters too. Then I got a new team im working with now 🦋
  • mercerik
    Options
    @marscrushinit

Once the tasks are completed, you start with a new game with new teammates. It takes 2 days to complete but the rewards of boosters help to beat levels.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🌹
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    I had the quests before so it's the first time I completed it but I do like that you can get new teammates so one doesn't block 
  • mercerik
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @marscrushinit

I agree with you there. It is nice that you don't get stuck with someone who doesn't contribute anything like in the Dynamic Duo, making you do the work for 2 all the time.
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 628 Level 3
    Options
    I can honestly tell you I really enjoyed the game until I got to 900. (975 IS THE WORSE!!!!!) You don't get enough orange to collect the monklings. HOWEVER the queen gets more chances, and king gets enough blue. Even if you get the color bomb for the day. ITS BLUE!!!!! not orange. AND to top it off I haven't received my gold bars!!!!! The game took them when I was off line and I want them back. Alansmart will NOT answer me. Neither will QueenMia. Where is everyone? I have contacted King.com many times about it . Nothing.I would like my gold bars please.
  • mercerik
    Options
    Cat-13 said:
    I can honestly tell you I really enjoyed the game until I got to 900. (975 IS THE WORSE!!!!!) You don't get enough orange to collect the monklings. HOWEVER the queen gets more chances, and king gets enough blue. Even if you get the color bomb for the day. ITS BLUE!!!!! not orange. AND to top it off I haven't received my gold bars!!!!! The game took them when I was off line and I want them back. Alansmart will NOT answer me. Neither will QueenMia. Where is everyone? I have contacted King.com many times about it . Nothing.I would like my gold bars please.
    @Cat-13

Hi there! Welcome to the Soda Community!  

Are you sure you are talking about Soda Saga because this is the Subject of this Thread. You are welcome to hang-out with us here if you want to know more of this game. Unfortunately, I have been playing Soda since its release in 2014 but I have never seen any Queen or King in the game.There are no Monklings on Soda either. I think they are on Candy Crush Jelly Saga. I've never played Jelly Saga before so I can't really give you an answer. You have to post your inquiries there so you get answers to your questions and concerns and be better served and recognized there as well. 

Here is the link to the Candy Crush Jelly Saga  Community: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga

Good Luck!

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 628 Level 3
    Options
    I'm in Jelly Saga. And there is no one that is helping me there. I had my gold bars taken, the fish help out the other guy or the Queen. There never is enough orange to make what you need. When it reshuffles it's not in your favor. All this started to happen when you hit the 900 level. I've had people there tell me the same problem. Candy Crush Jelly saga is a fun game until you get to this level. Then you get frustrated and stay on for about 15 minutes.  :(
  • mercerik
    Options
    Cat-13 said:
    I'm in Jelly Saga. And there is no one that is helping me there. I had my gold bars taken, the fish help out the other guy or the Queen. There never is enough orange to make what you need. When it reshuffles it's not in your favor. All this started to happen when you hit the 900 level. I've had people there tell me the same problem. Candy Crush Jelly saga is a fun game until you get to this level. Then you get frustrated and stay on for about 15 minutes.  :(
    @Cat-13

I understand your frustrations. Unfortunately, I am not the person who can answer your questions. However, I found a Thread where you issues can get attention titled "Need To Contact Tech Support" at Candy Crush Jelly Saga. Why don't you go there and post your issue? Here is the link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/205767/need-to-contact-tech-support

Thanks for your patience!
  • Bigteddybear
    Bigteddybear Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I need tech support soda crush

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?