Update on the Bubblegum Hill event (24th of April)

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Work is under way to fix the problem, and this was a temporary issue.

We're really sorry for your problem.๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    edited April 2020

**Edit by CM: rude** Just like when they took away the quests for some people and let others have it. Itโ€™s a bloody game. It should be the same for all.

As for whomever told me I donโ€™t need to spend money on the game... no I donโ€™t....If I have boosters for FREE from bubblegum hill. Otherwise no level can be passed easily without them... esp the 3500+ levels.

some of us are loyal players that have been playing for YEARS. This is a punishment.

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2

My only course of action is to stop playing soda until bubblegum hill returns.

• carolsoda
    carolsoda Posts: 1 Newbie

i need bubblegum hill bonuses to play other games. guess i will find a different game. maybe back to zuma

• johnsonheathera
    johnsonheathera Posts: 5 Level 2

They seem to use that excuse for everything! I'm is mad this is the 2nd week in a row ! Were stuck at home and wait on the weekend just to play ! But my boyfriend has it ! This is ridiculous I've been playimg years and years he just started I'm about ready to delete it ...he also had Kimmy's and I don't I'm like OK his so I he to to Tue platform he's on because he as everything I guess just delete it ..

• farahhamdi
    farahhamdi Posts: 1 Newbie

I dont have bubblegum since last week. I want bubblegum event. My husband can play bubblegum.

• Taipheranmy
    Taipheranmy Posts: 2 Newbie

This isn't encouraging at all. I've always been looking forward to playing the bubblegum hills every weekend and now it's been 2 weekends with it. It shouldn't have been during this lock down period when one is idle. I'm disappointed. This isn't the first time though. Please, it should be rectified on time.

• Ariel11
    Ariel11 Posts: 7 Level 2

I've been playing candy crush for years! I'm almost in level 2.800, and my favourite part is the bubblegum hill. I'm waiting the whole week for it and now, so bored with the lockdown and there is no bubblegum hill for 2 weeks in a row!!! :-(

Would you please bring it back??

Thanks

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited April 2020

It seems that the same people who got left out of Bubblegum Hill last week are indeed the ones who are being left out this week too. I understand that things are being tested, but that seems very unfair ๐Ÿ˜” Please consider making it up to us players who got left out these last two weeks by giving us some Lollipop Hammers ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ that we could have won playing BGH? All players (including windows 10 users!), not just those who play with phones. Or an hour of infinity lives ๐Ÿ’ž, that would be nice too! That would be very much appreciated.

@LadyRaffie would you mind sharing my request with the Studio and see if they are agreeable?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?