Bubblegum Hill is back!

Comments

• Djane2846
    Djane2846 Posts: 13 Level 2

I finally made it through the 5 bubblegum Hill levels for the first time today. However, someone stole the crown from me within 2 minutes. I'm enjoying the new system also

• nepomart
    nepomart Posts: 0 Newbie

Got 41 hrs free lives and can only play 5 lives on the Bubblegum hill!! Really???

• suzekit
    suzekit Posts: 274 Level 3

Weekends were made for BubbleGum Hill!

So far I am liking the update with the Soda Caps, what would be really positive update is winning more Gold Bars whilst you have the thrown, or change the 6 Lollipops as a prize for Hand Switches or 3 Striped Lollipops?! Or a combination of the 3.

• Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2

Absolutely hate the new Bubblegum Hill, please bring back the old one. I've lost count how many times I've completed it and not received my gold bars. Please fix this issue as you're not giving players what they win.

Also, please have the King players who work for you to calm down on Bubblegum Hill, no sooner I win the throne, I'm deposed by your King players, please stop, it's unfair

• Anna79
    Anna79 Posts: 44 Level 2

I really like Bubblegum. So far I have fallen from level 4 to start. But he doesn't give up 😁

• Mollie3502
    Mollie3502 Posts: 1 Newbie

I hate it and five lives! Looked forward to weekends. Not fun. I'm out!

• Babs_
    Babs_ Posts: 48 Level 2

Just played bubblegum hill again and this time I got no gold bars and no lollipops, no point in playing this at all. I also had a notification that I had been dethroned but when I try to play again it shows that I am still ruler so I can't play again. JUST AWFUL! you've spoilt a really good game

• Djane2846
    Djane2846 Posts: 13 Level 2

I played and beat bubblegum Hill two times today!! First time I have ever tried it also! I'm feeling like a superstar

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Good Morning! @LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

For today is the announcement that I will receive BGH. As I thought it is not there. Since I know that it can be delayed to see it, I played a level and there is nothing there. The same was in February. Here is the link:

In no way did I get an answer there. Customer service has a lot to do, I understand that. But even after 4 months nothing came. I wrote there when I was notified: Why then would I not get the event? Only now I share it here. You could leave a notification if you don't get it like this. It's a very bad game and I don't go any further because it's a waste of time. For the 8.5. In 2020 it will be deposited again. See my pictures. I have never had BGH.

• Rainee
    Rainee Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

I am curious if anyone else is experiencing a long delay in being dethroned however only receiving one Gold? It has happened to me multiple times in the last two days. Last night was the longest wait. It showed that I sat on the throne for over two hours. I finally went to bed thinking wow I am going to wake up to a lot of gold because I’ve held it this long! But no! I received one gold coin.

I tried logging in and out yesterday to see if that would knock me off the throne and it did not. My game is updated. It does not happen every time. And I can tell you when it does happen and I am thinking I am going to be a very rich woman with all my gold coins only to lose all my booster time and only to receive one gold coin is disappointing. I’m not sure if this is where I should be asking this question so please redirect me if need be. I love this game and I love this site. It’s very informational and a lot of fun on this community site! Thanks and take care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?