Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Options

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hiya!

Thanks a lot for your comments- we're gathering them and will let the Studio know about your feedback, rest assured.

@kacyk2 and @PummyRaj , please bear in mind our Player Support team cannot refund any purchase made on an Apple device.

@printme , I'm sure you don't mean you're playing while driving your car, do you? 😅

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,059 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Lola_Pop 🤗

So sorry! Did not know that 😮

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

I know you always want to help, dear @PummyRaj , and your answers are super helpful ❤️

• LisaG1148
    LisaG1148 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Ugh.... portrait mode started for me yesterday and I hate it. I am moving this game to my “portrait” game box. I only play those ONCE in a while. King...please fix it so I can play several times a day. Otherwise, I’ll play it when I get around to it. Shame they didn’t give us a choice. From most comments, most don’t like this option.

• Alaskagirl11
    Alaskagirl11 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Ugh is right. Portrait mode started today for me and it’s frustrating and I’ve already wasted a stripped candy as I hit it by accident since all the pops are right up against the command line to close the application window on my iPad. EXTREMELY frustrating and I’m done playing multiple times a day until this is fixed. Who “tests” in production???? Do your UAT in a controlled, limited environment before you roll it out to all users. If the locked portrait mode isn’t changed back to landscape, I’m done playing and I’ve been playing a lot since I’ve been stuck at home. And I created this logon just to let you know how frustrating this is. Please fix it and return landscape mode!

• LisaG1148
    LisaG1148 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Alaskagirl11, I created my login just for this too! Totally agree with everything you said. I hope they fix this nonsense soon.

• star2291
    star2291 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

So seriously disappointed when I started playing tonight and found Landscaped mode still not working. If it is not fixed soon it will be time to find a new game. The excuse of “testing” doesn’t work for me.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

Portrait mode started for me yesterday and I’m really upset about it, I hope it goes back to normal. I already have to use portrait for CCFS and cannot cope with using/ holding my 12.9” iPad in that position for yet another game. It aggravates my arthritis and carple tunnel syndrome so I guess I will not be playing soda much anymore as CCFS is my favourite of the two.

• discodiva84
    discodiva84 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here, portrait mode is awful so won't be playing for a while unless it gets fixed

• eisenorder2015
    eisenorder2015 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Stop your test and change it back to Landscape mode. If you need to perform a test, do it on a test server, not a production sever. You are going to lose a lot customers.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?