🌟 CCSS New event! Help Kimmy build her new Booster!⚡️ HERE

Video ads for boosters and lives again.

AmschustAmschust Posts: 2 Newbie

I really miss the video ads that allowed for extra boosters, moves and lives. Can you bring this back?

29 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 14,084 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to this community

You are in the area of ​​ideas and it is not an idea. The videos do not get all player groups. The players are chosen at random and not every player gets it. You get a lot of videos in one day and then there are days when you don't get anything. The player groups also change.

Please be patient and keep your eyes open.

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓
    😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍
    Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish
     🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• OopsedoopsOopsedoops Posts: 28 Level 2

I love the ads. I don't spend money on games but you can make money on ads and I am happy to watch as many as you give me. I think you should offer rewards like a lollypop for watching a certain number of ads and a hand for how many ads you think is fair and so on.

• uraldeuralde Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree, I won’t pay money, my husband racked up thousands on a stupid game for NOTHING!! I will however watch advertisement, I’ve even bought things advertised on candy crush!!! Every level is impossible to win with no boosters. I believe candy crush gave us boosters and took them away so we will pay for them!!!