Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Libby_Mason and welcome to our Sodalicious Community! I can empathize. I prefer landscape mode too. I don't have an answer for you at this time - but I will check with the CMs and see what additional info they may have.

• goodforyou
    goodforyou Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It is frustrating and I canโ€™t get my boosters after watching an ad!

• susannwa
    susannwa Posts: 71 Level 2
    Options

If you are using a computer or a phone i think you should you should put it on rotation mode

• Dessmith
    Dessmith Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing for over two years now. Never had an issue and have always been able to play in landscape mode. All the sudden the game is automatically reverting to portrait mode. I did delete the app and re-install it but it did not work.

• claire2505
    claire2505 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Seriously @Lola_Pop this is not the way to test changes. You keep on saying that its temporary but are not giving any idea of when you are going to add the functionality which has been removed back in. If we removed functionality from our users there would be hell to pay!!

what is being tested anyway, how many users you can lose in a month??

I am still very unhappy and not playing the game at the moment!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Dear @claire2505 , @Libby_Mason , @susannwa and @Dessmith !

I understand it, and I will keep pushing for us to have more information on this test ๐Ÿ˜Š

The team's intention is always to improve the game and keep adding new interesting and fun features, so I'm sure it will be worth it at the end.

Rest assured your comments will be read by the Studio, and they will decide what to do.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @goodforyou and welcome to the Community!

I've split your comment from the thread about the landscape mode because I feel this is something different. Let's try to help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Do you see ads in your game, but don't receive the boosters afterwards?

Or don't you receive ads at all?

• goodforyou
    goodforyou Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can see the ads but because it is not in landscape mode the ads are too big and there is no X to close the ad and receive the booster.

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options

I find playing in landscape mode far easier with holding the iPad as I have trouble with my hands, portrait is far harder and am on the point of giving up playing as no fun anymore.

• Acua
    Acua Posts: 22 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?