Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Comments

• joepietje
    joepietje Posts: 1 Newbie

Playing in portrait mode is very annoying. So, yes. It does affect my enjoyment.

As software developer I think your test remark makes no sense. If you test a feature, you do that in house. Not with everyone involved. Unless the test is to see if you get away with this new setup.

At this moment I'm considering looking for other games. Landscape mode games.

I hope you consider this strategy.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    edited May 2020

Oh no! Thanks for letting me know, @goodforyou ! I will report this to the Studio now. Can you please send us a screenshot so we can show them more clearly?

Here is how you take a screenshot and here is how you send it to us. Thanks so much! ❤️

@bullywooly and @joepietje , I understand your reasons and I hope I can give you some news about this soon.

@Acua , please use English as it is the only official language in the Soda Community. You can of course use a translation tool like Google translate if you wish, or head over to the International Corner where you can speak in your language. 😊

• cdsommer
    cdsommer Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot play in landscape mode anymore. I had this problem with another game so I discontinued playing it. If this isn't fixed in the near future, I will do the same with this game. I've been playing this game practically since it first came out and would sure hate to stop playing it but I will if I can't play it in landscape.

• beebev
    beebev Posts: 12 Level 2

Please hurry and finish the test. I hate playing in portrait mode. It is cumbersome, awkward and and not fun. It almost makes me want to quit playing.

• claire2505
    claire2505 Posts: 22 Level 2

@Lola_Pop removing functionality of a game isn’t improving it. Sounds to me like you have done a release it’s gone wrong and you are struggling to roll it back to the previous version. What would be better would be to admit this rather than say ou are testing it....

• kocholia
    kocholia Posts: 1 Newbie

I want to be the great more

• melorazee
    melorazee Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2020

Portrait mode is terrible .I've been playing this game for a long time. I'm almost on level 4,000. I cannot play the game in Portrait mode. I'm playing on an androidphone and unfortunately until I'm able to go back to landscape mode I'm gonna have to wait to play.

Weird thing is it allows me to play landscape on my kindle. But even though I'm on the same level I don't have all of my boosters on the kindle nor do I have the race on my kindle. So it's not fun to play on that device. Please try to get the ability to play on landscape mode back again.

• ArtySin
    ArtySin Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited May 2020

@claire2505 @LisaG1148 @Lola_Pop Asking users their opinion on change is called User Acceptance Testing (UAT). It appears From all the comments on here that nobody thought of undertaking any UAT which by incepting one of today’s project methodologies of either Waterfall, Agile or Prince2 is totally unacceptable. I’m still to see on here, any explanation regarding why this has to be done in a live/production environment and not a test environment. Perhaps it’s all gone wrong after an update and someone has deleted the rollback tables or worse, deleted all the backups so you couldn’t rollback the release. Also to note that you by now must hold the World record for running a test in a live environment for the longest amount of time. Obviously it appears that your Quality Assurance (QA) methodology is lacking to say the least. Heads should roll for being totally incompetent and this unacceptable QA mess.

• caruso
    caruso Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2020

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• Bellastyle
    Bellastyle Posts: 4 Newbie

I loose all the competitions,there are not anymore! Where is my teen? Where is the episode carrear?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?