🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

🌟 Show off with your Level 3000 Soda badge!!

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020

Hi @Origins7_Dale , I would have to defer that question to one of the Community Managers you have tagged for the correct answer.

I have see your good work with others, please continue. You have helped many!

Kind regards, Glenn

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,585 Soda Moderator

Hey @Origins7_Dale Congratulations, you are level 4 👍🏻! You also can see that under your name, it shows level 4. You earned the legend badge because you have at least 500 likes. Under your name it isn’t showing legend. So hope I clarify this to you. You can check in your profile, click on the legend badge and you see why you got it.

With level 4 you can access Backstage. That is always nice, do check on that!

• Yosca

Thank you @Origins7_Dale

Hello and welcome to the Community @gotita This is the Soda forum, so you can get a badge when you accomplished level 3000 in Candy Crush Soda Saga. I think your screenshot is from Farm Heroes Saga? I don’t know if they also give badges but you can find out in Heroes forum: https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/farm-heroes-saga If you also play Soda you can ask anything in this forum. To guide you in this Community visit this page: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/270664/what-is-this-community-about-lets-get-started/p1

Have a sodalicious day 😎!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Yosca,

Yes, you are right. I am level 4, because it is listed under my posting nic. Also, did look, have over 500 Sweets, which I understand to be likes. But at Community_Team post, which is where I was sent, after clicking the link, it clearly says:

Legend 1000 comments 1000 points

Just like you told me. So you can understand my confusion, it seems like there are different criteria, for getting Legend. You can get it with - 500 Likes or 1000 comments 1000 points. Or maybe it is accumulative, I don't know. So perhaps you can help me out on this. I am assuming, that in order to get the title under my name, I need:

Legend 1000 comments 1000 points *Is this right?

The 500 Likes / Sweets gets me the Legend badge, as a token, in my profile. *Is this right?

I mean, I don't want to pass on the wrong info, to a player, in case I am asked, "How do you become a Legend here?

In fact, I was asked on, how to be a Admin on forming a "Soda Squad" team. Gave him what I new, which wasn't much, but I really couldn't answer the question. Because, I don't how to be a Admin or start a team here, because I am on a team.

What is really needed, is some kind of "Ranking" list, then just put next to it, what you need to do to get it. It seems like a person can hold a bunch of titles, some earned, the others awarded. Which is fine, if it is explained or showed properly. One example, @Glenn1972 has a bunch of badges, I clicked on one of them, it was listed as: "King Community Expert". He is the only one who has that title. Which is great. But what is the difference, from being a "King Community Expert" or a "Community Expert"? I don't know.

Then there is this:

"Here are the things you can do now:

- Access our Exclusive Backstage!

- Get your own signature!

Head to your profile and add some spice and colours to your comments, yay!

You are 250 comments away from reaching Level 5, the last step before becoming a Legend, and unlocking more features, such as:

- Your own avatar

- And much more!

Do you have what it takes to become a Legend of the King Community?"

Heard about the "Backstage", but never been there. "Signature", again heard about it, but every time I clicked the link in my profile, get sent back to Community_Team posts. Guess I am just asking for "Clarity", on things.

A "Roster" list would also help. This way the players know who to go to, or where to go, to find out who does what, might even included things like, work days or nights, a brief description of duties, or even about themselves.

Well it's 4am here, so guess it's time for bed.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/2/2020

• Yosca

@Origins7_Dale said:

“to get the title under my name, I need:

Legend 1000 comments 1000 points *Is this right?

The 500 Likes / Sweets gets me the Legend badge, as a token, in my profile. *Is this right?“

Thats is right! Just a badge for legend because you earned it with the likes. You only get the legend title under your name with 1000 comments 1000 points.

• Yosca

@Origins7_Dale helping you :

• to find backstage: click in the top: “games” then you see all games scroll down and you see “Backstage” Click on it and you are there. You click “the Fun Area” and there you find out how to get the backstage badge.
    • Changing your signature: go to your profile (click on the gear in the right top), click on “Edit Profile”, then you see on right side “Signature settings”, click on it and you can make your own signature. Click on save.
    • You can become an admin for a Team, if you create your own team. But if you are already in a Team I think you have to leave the Team and you get an option to create or search a Team? 🤔 Let us ask @LadyRaffie , I hope she knows everything about Teams 😊.
  • tangybhoy
    tangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 2

Am on 4000 milestone what badge come for that

• tangybhoy
    tangybhoy Posts: 82 Level 2

Nearly 5000 milestone maybe this levels that get added get me to the 5k 👏👏👌👌

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

Hello everyone!

Here is the Candy Soda page, so please only post from Candy Soda. It's about the Candy Soda badge !!

Please always note that your game fits with the specific side, you will get confused yourself.

Please always read everything carefully beforehand, this is important !!

@Lola_Pop & @LadyRaffie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?