๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !๐Ÿฅค

The magic world

2ยป

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020

Hi @Yohanan , what a wonderful thought and discussion. Thank you!!

@LadyRaffie thanks for the tag.

I have often wished I had a magic wand or staff during my life but I would mess up with that.

I do however count on a magic staff and I hold it close and dear. It is my faith and I have seen it do great and wondrous things.

Oh yeah - @Chicken_Slayer - yes, you would be late. lol . Traditional for all women โค๏ธ. Now I have to go hide some place ๐Ÿ˜

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,169 Candy Moderator

Hello @Yohanan A Warm Welcome to this Lovely King Community ๐Ÿค—

Thank you very much for the tag dear @LadyRaffie ๐Ÿ˜

Very nice discussion in the Soda "Fun Area"!!

I do not know whether you are aware of the television serial called "Charmed" -- it is a story of 3 Sisters, who has magical powers! For some reason, I am very fond of that program -- probably I was enthralled with those characters and stories ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So anyway, one of those sisters has a "Healer" as her husband. I liked what his character does -- curing inside and out!!

If I have powers, I would like to be a Healer ๐Ÿ’œ

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,125 Community Manager
    edited April 2020

Hello everyone!

Well with a superpower comes a big responsability. Didn't they say that in the movies? I think I would like to fly too. But I'm scare of heights so..Then I think I would like to overcome my fears.. but they say fears are good so you are alert and that is a superviving skill...

Nah! I think I would choose to heal too, that's the one can't backfire you jjajajajaj

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

I would like to eliminate evil and victory for good

• Ruvarashae12
    Ruvarashae12 Posts: 34 Level 2

I would like super speed๐Ÿ˜

• Nick_Ger
    Nick_Ger Posts: 5 Level 2

I love the idea of a realm where everyone has the power of a different element!

๐ŸŒฑโ˜€โšกโ„๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒ™ I think I would love to have water powers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?