Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I wanted to see what the rewards were but now I can't go back to the default. I don't want to continue paying that much per level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello there! @CBRetriever2 ππ
You just click / tap multiply your rewards' chance as well before you play your new levels! β¬οΈπ
Then you can continue playing your new levels with your x1 rewards! π€π
Play Smart! Play Sweet! ππ¬β οΈβ₯οΈβ¦οΈβ£οΈπ
Hehe! You're welcome! πππ
Let's continue playing your new levels with your x1 rewards! π€π
Duh - I kept tapping on the left pointing arrow. thanks