Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I won my weekly challenge but I didn't receive my rewards. When will i receive the rewards ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Maryloo245 depending on the platform you're playing on, you'll need to go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, whichever store you downloaded the game from.
Where do I locate 'your store' please?
Hi @Milliemiles @Maryloo245 there was a fix today. Please check your store to see if you can update your game to version 1.13.49. Do this update. You should then receive your rewards for the weekly challenge in the future.
I also won my weekly challenge and didn’t receive my award. I have spent hundreds on this game as I love it so much but this leaves a sour taste