Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I never got my rewards for 1st place. I’ve updated the game as suggested..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @stevie_t warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Solitaire Saga♣️♦️♠️♥️
I'm sorry you didn't receive your rewards for the weekly challenge.
Please contact support directly from your game. Go to Settings (the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the game) and then the question mark. At the very top under Highlights, you'll find the menu item "Investigation in progress...". Tap there and scroll all the way down to the Contact button. Use this button to describe your problem.
You'll first receive an automatic reply, and then you can respond yourself, for example, by adding screenshots.
The support staff are very friendly and helpful.