I have been playing solitaire on my computer since the game came out. My name on their is mom ma
I created a team called it 90sgirlz
I decided to start playing the game on my phone when I logged it it said my name was not mom ma but it was skinnypanda95 and I was at level 1.
with mom ma I was at level 1000
so I got on my computer and found the entire time i was playing as mom ma I was not logged in so I logged in to say my progress
I am now skinnypanda95 with the now level 1030 but the mom ma is gone I went to get on my team and it says mom ma has left.
I understand I cannot have two names
but the leader did not stay the same skinnypanda95 should be the leader of the team because only my name changed not my server or anything but instead now it is listed under some random team members name as the leader. which is not right because im the original creator of the team. kinda mad kinda sad can king candy fix this please!!!!!!?!!!!!