Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
Hi,
I reinstalled the game candy Crush solitaire after struggling to log in. I have now lost all my game progress. Please help restore it. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there and welcome to our Community! I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your hard-earned progress.
Since the issue occurred due to having trouble with logging in, are you perhaps now able to login to your game? Do you receive any error messages when trying to login?
If you were not logged in to an account previously while playing, please contact our dedicated support team to help restore your progress manually: https://soporto.king.com/?type=community