Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I had to get a new phone due to the one I had broken . When I logged into my account it keep restarting me at level 1 and I honeslty dont want to start over after I have gotten so far is there any way I can receive help ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your phone broke and that your progress is not showing on your new device. For this, if you have multiple emails please ensure that you are logged in with the correct account. If you are using the correct account and your level progress is still not shown please reach out to our support team for further assistance: https://soporto.king.com/?type=community