Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I found it frustrating that the only way to clear this card was to use my lollipop hammer. What if I didn’t have one?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there! You seem to have landed on a sticky situation in this level. With certain blockers, like this Chocolate one, the level may force you to strategize early in the level and choose how to play your cards in such as way that can make things easier or harder later on. I understand though that without your Lollipop Hammer to help out this would have caused a lot of frustration and will share your experience with our Studio team so that they can look at ways of improving this.