Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I was awarded the Goa sticker earlier when I redeemed my 450 accumulated sticker, leaving me with only 3 more stickers to complete the Asia tour. But when I logged back in, it’s gone - and now I need 4 again! Why did it get removed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
does that mean I have to earn all those stickers again?
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your Asia Tour sticker got removed. One reason for this could be that your game is having trouble syncing to the servers and saving your progress.
To help with this, please try the following steps: