Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I really want to be able too ask advice from more experienced players. I'm on level 5.…
I was on over 800 but a stupid friend wiped it out somehow and I had to go back to level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do apologise for the sad content of one of my posts. No one else I can talk to or show them my girl Amba Jade and no one else to show the verses I found that explain the brokenness of my heart. I completely understand if you want to throw me out. 🤘🩷💔⚔️
Anyone who has time please let me know how to use the community page properly. Thanks so much.
Couldn't finish without showing you my beautiful daughter Amba Jade, the one true love of my life.💋
Also I'm not sure if I need a separate account for community page. I would love to interact with the other players.
Just a little bit of my strange sense of humour. Please take no offence it's just me and that is a very tame one. Please help me if you can because I've never been on this page before. Thanks 🤘☯️🩷⚔️
Just wondering if there is a social media site that Candy crush solitaire is on. This is my level and account. My player name is Gypsy.