I signed up for the Candy Crush Saga and Soda games a few years ago using an email address that was, unfortunately, misspelled:
My actual email is mhguilloton@yahoo.fr, but I signed up using mhguilloton@ahoo.fr.
My registration was accepted without issue, and I have been able to play on both my computer and my phone ever since.
Unfortunately, whenever I switch phones—or when I had to upgrade from Windows 10 to 11 on my computer—the app was removed and I had to download it again. At that point, my misspelled email address was no longer accepted; I was asked:
first, to place a dot after the @ symbol (?)
then, to enter a valid email address—but when I enter my actual, valid email, I am told that I cannot use that address.
I have, of course, tried clicking "Edit" to enter my correct email address, but I receive the same message stating that I cannot use that address.
I would like to recover my progress so I can play on my computer; could you please tell me how to go about this?