Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I see where it was said the issue was fixed but I'm still having the problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there! Thank you all for reporting the problem. We're letting you know that the issue has been fixed, and now you should be able to play levels as usual π
Hey. Same problem. Both last week and now, can't start tournament after finishing the levels. "Coming soon" bug. Nothing changed on my phone (Oneplus 15), I tryed my other phones as well. Same. I can't finish a single event because of this.
Welpβ¦.the "coming soon" button is back. This is happening so often. No star tournament.And I am at platinum with the star ledger. Guess I will be kicked out this week since there are no levels for me to play. Good luck everyone.
Hello @Snow_Rider
Can you please check out this β¬οΈ
Check out this post:
This issue problem has been reported HERE!
Yeah! Me too! I have also same issue problem with all of you together! π₯π
Iβm having the same issue AGAIN!
Same for me.
Hi ya7aiato
Sorry to hear this it can sometimes an issue within the game. Please try the following lets see if it helps π Force close apps and restart your device. Check that you have the latest game and device updates You need a strong connection wi fi is better and at least 2gig of free memory then clear the game cache as overloaded cache can create issues Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
Hi RegalRenz
Mine started working, but lost all the rewards while not being able to play
I am still having the issue.
Same here, and I am losing progress in my weekly league. Please everyone that is experiencing this issue put in a support ticket so we don't lose out place and progress in the game.
Anyone here cant enter star tournament
Same problem. It happened before and nothing worked
same here
Have the same problem since yesterday morning,showing that Iβm now bottom of the league so will be demoted and canβt get any puzzle pieces because I canβt play any games.