Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
HOLA A TOD@S!!
Me gustaría saber si yo no acepto jugar la copa , jugaría en modo normal sin que cada partida que juegue tenga que poner 13 k para poder divertirme un rato ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @andrusian🤗 Hearty Welcome to the King Community!
The 13K coins you are spending to play each level — is the normal amount of coins that I see in my game as well! I have just crossed 5010th level and the Gold coins I am spending on each level is 12.1K. Once I reach 5050, the coins will increase slightly!
So, that 13K is not because The Solitaire Cup tournament Tournament! It is the normal amount as you have reached 5470 (for every 50 levels, the gold coins amount keep increasing)!
It is just the same with the Coins we earn too! As we pass each milestone level, our Gold coins reward keeps increasing as well!
Please let me know if you have any further questions!🍫♠️♣️🃏