Letβs talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support β Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I'm unable to play the Star Tournament again and now I won't be able to play the solitaire grand cup to keep my league
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This issue problem has been reported HERE!
Yes! We wait so long days until new levels released out on next Monday.
Anyway, I am a free to win player. I really don't want and don't care to purchase any Gold Bars, Gold Coins, Boosters and etc. in any King's games ever.
@Diamond_Lim why do we have to wait so long again it makes it so the premium pas I purchased is useless after I spent money on it now I can get the boosters or the 40000 coins on Sunday
Yeah! Me too! I am same with you! @cariek π₯π
So we will be able to play and pass Normal New Levels and Star Tournament's Levels on next Monday. We are waiting so long days. π₯π