Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
How do I sync my progress so I don’t lose progress between devices?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @SkeeWeeJ ! I hope you're doing well.
I understand you'd like to know how to sync your progress between devices. For that, simply create a King account and then you just have to sign in with your King email address and password on any device and your progress and items will be there.
To create a King account in CCSOL:
Please remember to save your login credentials and enjoy playing the game across your devices!
I hope this helps, have a great day!