Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
リーグがどんどん下がってく。。
ゲームが出来ない。。
いつになったら新たなステージが出てくるの?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This issue problem has been reported HERE already! We hope this issue problem should be resolved and fixed for everyone together soon! Please be patient and thank you for reporting this issue problem once again! 🙏😌
I am also having this issue. I didn’t have this issue when others previously had it, but now I’m having it. I’ve never changed the time of my phone clock and my app is up to date. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting previously mentioned by support when this issue was happening for others a few weeks ago and none of that worked.