Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I had 75 puzzle pieces and used them to unlock parts of the puzzle, went I went back in the parts of the puzzle were locked again and I had lost my puzzle pieces!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, welcome to our Community @EmilyJayyne
I understand your concern regarding your in-game feature and I will point you into the right direction.
In order to receive the best possible assistance regarding this, I would advise you to directly reach out to our Player Support team. You can do that via game app or via https://soporto.king.com/ so they can check this out for you.
I wish you a nice day ahead!