Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I am using updated version. Some are getting penalized for being beyond the levels and nothing to play. This has probably cost me at least 120k and boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @redeer1🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the Star Tournament still did not show up in your game even after updating the App!!
I just saw comments by 2 other players about the same issue! This issue was supposed to be fixed this morning… but not sure what happened!!
I have reported this to our Game Experts' team after first complaint itself! I will let you all know if there is any update from them!
Please bear with us till they figure out what's gong on!🙏