Let’s talk Candy Crush Solitaire! Share tips, thoughts, or anything on your mind.
Support — Get help here
Take part in contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
New to the game or curious about a feature? Learn more about Candy Crush Solitaire here!
I am wondering if you have any update on the level situation. I understand that levels have to be created, however, it would be nice to have something in place for those that have run out of levels to earn coins.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Jumping on this thread. This is also my 3rd week of having this issue as well. I am running the latest version. I have restarted. It is frustrating to not be directed to the star tournament when I can see that other members of my team at the same level as me are in the star tournament.
unfortunately I don’t think they are invested in fixing the issue at this point given it’s been 3 weeks of it being broken. They will come out tomorrow and say “great news, it’s fixed!” but it will still be broken for a lot of us and we just have to accept it and move on to a different game. It’s a bummer because I liked this game a lot.
I contacted game support and they told me it was fixed even though I showed them it wasn’t fixed for me and that my app was up to date. They didn’t respond about it after that.
Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about this 💜 We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts, and we’ll be sure to keep it in mind.